Hon'ble Chief Minister
Hon'ble Minister of Technical Education
Principal Secretary, Technical Education Department
Director Directorate of Technical Education
Chairman/Commissioner Division, Prayagraj
Principal Handia Polytechnic
The institution came into existence in the year 1954. A society was formed under the guidance of the Shri Lal Bahadur Shashtri, the then Railway minister and Pt Jawaharlal Lal Nehru, the then prime minister. It was called “Technical Education Society”. The first contribution to the fund of the society was made by Shri V.P Singh in the year 1954. The institute was initially called Technical Institute, Handia. The foundation stone was laid by Pt Jawaharlal lal Nehru on 13th July 1954. A board of management was also constituted to run the institution. The board was headed by Shri Lal Bahadur Shastry as chairman. The commissioner of Allahabad division was designated as the vice chairman. Read More...